I’ve recently gotten back into my fitness journey (full story to come about this in another blog post), and thought a fun blog post to do to kick off this journey that I’ll be sharing with you overtime here on SPARKLE on darling, would be to firstly share with you what’s in my gym bag right now.
When I go to the gym before work during the week I need to take a lot more with me than if I were to go on the weekend, when I would really only need a towel and a water bottle. So, I invested in a large gym bag which now allows me to take with me all of my essentials that enable me to workout, have a shower and get ready all at the gym without the need to go home before I head to the train station.
I’m a lover of creature comforts, so in order for me to want to get ready at the gym I pack everything I would use if I were to get ready at home of a morning. I don’t often wear makeup during the week though so lucky for me I don’t have to pack any of that, but I have packed everything else!
These are my current gym bag essentials..
- gym bag by Lorna Jane (honestly it is by far my favourite gym/overnight/travel bag I’ve ever owned. I love all of the different compartments, and it also has two large zippable seperate compartments either side to put your worn gym gear in, which is seriously amazing if you got your sweat on!)
- full size towel by Lorna Jane
- wireless headphones by BOSE
- water bottle by Lorna Jane
- training gloves by Harbinger
Gym bathroom essentials..
- cleanser + moisteriser with pouch by Onne Beauty (travel size)
- bodywash, shampoo + conditioner by Nature’s Organics (I found these super cute silicone travel tubes from Priceline for my shower products so I don’t have to take my full size products with me, and they are unreal – spill free too)
- bath towel
Post workout essentials..
- small protein shaker (with a scoop of protein in it on the day, then I fill it up with chilled water from the gym and shake it up before I leave)
Of course I also have with me in my gym bag my entire work outfit for the day, which isn’t pictured here, but would include my lingerie, outfit and shoes.
I hope you enjoyed this little peak into what’s currently in my gym bag. Do you use a gym bag? If so, comment below what your essentials are and how you keep them. I love new ideas and learning how other people go about their daily life.
All my love,